Reporting an accident or In the event of an accident
Claims assistance 03 9350 7099It is important that you tell us about your incident regardless whether you intend to lodge a claim within 48 hours of the incident or as soon as practical.
Making a Claim1) Make sure your Taxicare Australia membership is current.
2) Take photos of both cars.
3) You can obtain a claim form by either downloading one from our website at www.taxicare.com.au and emailing to us at email@example.com alternatively you can lodge your claim directly from one of our recommended repairers in your State or complete a claim form directly at your local Taxicare office.
4) It is important that you take appropriate steps to limit or prevent further damage to your vehicle.
5) If you are lodging a claim for theft or malicious damage you must report the matter to Police advise us of the Police Report Number and attach a copy of the report with your completed claim form if you have been given one.
6) Our recommended repairs can be located on our website when you Click on “repairer’s” tab.
You can call our claims department on 03 9350 7099 in office hours 9am-5pm to get an update on your claim, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can obtain a copy of our Products Disclosure Statement ( PDS) from our website or by calling 1300 735 885 or by visiting your local office.